Slightly splayed legs in natural-looking oak and beautiful simple fabric, make the Stinson Dining Chair the perfect blend of Mid-Century and modern design. Paired with a traditional or reclaimed wood table, this transitional chair is a lovely accompaniment for your existing decor, of any style. Unwind with a cup of coffee or a good book, the comfortable chair is one you’ll want to lean into again and again.
- Available in Beige and Grey
- **Please allow 1-3 weeks for this item to ship**
- Please Note: Once an item has been opened, it cannot be returned unless proof of a damaged product is provided.
- Modern and Contemporary Dining Chair for Dining Room Use.
- Upon Assembly, Measures: 17.71 in. Length, 36.22 in. Height, 17.71 in. Depth.
- Chair Weight Capacity: 264 Lbs. Includes Rubber Chair Stopper.
- Features a Basic and Classic Design for Simplicity and Freshness.
- Fabric made of Polypropylene Which Makes it Water Resistant.
- Carbon Steel Base with Solid Wood Legs for Fashion Statement Design and Product Durability.
- Mix and Match: Get the Set with Manhattan Comfort Dining Tables.
- Minor Feet Assembly Required. All Hardware Included. Home assembly instructions.
Legs: Solid wood
Made in Brazil