Our goal is to make sure you receive your order in excellent condition, but we know that incidents happen, and errors occur during shipping and delivery. That is why we offer shipping protection. We hope this process is easy and helpful for you!
Our shipping protection helps us protect you from uncontrollable factors during the shipping process. Orders that qualify for the service will see it automatically added during checkout. You have the option to remove the shipping protection by opting out with the check box. Please note; orders that have opted out of shipping protection do not qualify for compensation for any lost, stolen or damaged packages.
Claims for all damaged, lost, and stolen packages must be reported within 10 business days from when the tracking stated “delivered” or from the last time the tracking updated. Please note that original shipping charges are ineligible for a refund.
Tracking states it was delivered, but the package is missing
- Please check your front and back porch, side door, garage area, bushes and mailbox to ensure it’s not hiding. Ask your neighbors if they might have received it for you.
- Please wait five business days from when your tracking says delivered before taking action. Our customers have typically seen their packages appear during this time period.
- If you are still unable to locate your package after following the above steps, email email@example.com with the subject line SP: LOST PACKAGE.
- Please include your name and order number in the body of the message along with the details of your missing package.
- If you listed the correct address for the package during the checkout process and it was misdelivered, the shipping protection will make sure you are compensated.
Return to Sender Packages
If the delivery service is unable to deliver a package due to unexpected delivery errors, your package may be returned to ROOLEE. If this is the case, your tracking information will state that the package is on its way back to the sender.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SP: LOST PACKAGE
- Please include your name and order number in the body of the message along with your correct shipping address and the details of your missing package.
- When we receive the package, we will send it back out at no cost to you!
Order is stuck in customs
As listed in the checkout process, ROOLEE is unable to cover international package fees stuck in customs.
You will need to pay the fee to receive the package.
Package appears to be damaged during transit (ie. Ripped open, packaging tape on the outside)
- Email us at email@example.com with the subject line: SP: DAMAGED PACKAGE
- Include your name, order number, pictures of the damaged packaging and any other pertinent details.
- Options of compensation may include replacing the damaged item(s) depending on availability, store credit, or a refund.
You have reason to believe your package was stolen
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: SP: STOLEN PACKAGE
- Include your name, order number, and reason you think it was stolen.
- For packages $100 and more, a police report must be filed, or video evidence must be provided. We ask that you include your case number from the department in your email request.
Too late to make a claim with ROOLEE
Claims for all damaged, lost, and stolen packages must be reported within ten business days from when the tracking stated “delivered” or from the last time the tracking number was updated. Please note that original shipping charges are ineligible for a refund.
Didn’t want the shipping protection
If you didn’t want to purchase the protection and the package has not shipped, ROOLEE will refund the shipping protection fee. However, once the protection has been removed, ROOLEE will no longer cover your package.
If the package has already shipped, the shipping protection fee cannot be refunded.
If your shipping address was entered incorrectly during the checkout process and the package has been shipped, ROOLEE cannot cover the package.
If the package has not been shipped, contact us immediately at email@example.com with the subject line: URGENT SHIPPING CHANGE. Please include your order number and correct shipping address in the body of the email.