It's a new year, and we're full of new motivation to improve our lives! But instead of focusing only on ourselves in 2019, let's consider setting resolutions that improve the lives of others and strengthen our communities. You may only be one person, but your impact can move mountains! This season, Rettel Co. has partnered with Operation Underground Railroad to help stop child sex trafficking. Read on to discover how you can help, set some New Year's resolutions that will make the world a better place, and enter Rettel Co.'s giveaway to win an all-expenses-paid cruise to the Bahamas!
1. Resolve to help and be kinder to strangers.
2. Declutter your closet and donate what you don't need.
3. Become a one-time or regular volunteer in your community.
4. Give genuine compliments and encouragement to others more often.
5. Shop local.
6. Be vocal about what you believe in, in-person and on social media.
7. Write your state senator or representative about a local issue.
8. Make a new friend.
9. Disconnect from your electronics and connect face-to-face more often.
10. Start recycling and/or composting.
Last but not least, here's how you can win a cruise to the Bahamas!
Rettel Co. hopes you will join us in raising money to rescue children from sex trafficking by spreading awareness about the Operation Underground Railroad organization this new year. Rettel Co. also wants to help one awareness-spreading winner create lasting memories on an all-expenses-paid cruise to the Bahamas.
Here's how to enter:
- Follow @rettelco + @ourrescue on Instagram
- Post an Instagram image or video committing to your New Year's resolution(s)
- Use the hashtag #OURrettelresolution
- Call out 2+ friends to join the challenge!
- Not required to win the giveaway, but appreciated: donate $10 to the O.U.R. foundation to help with this worthy cause.
Good luck, and happy New Year!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 2019 resolutions, 2019 resolutions that help others, giveaway, new year's resolutions, Operation Underground Railroad, resolutions ideas