Halloween isn’t just a holiday; it’s a season– spooky season to be exact. One of my personal favorite things to do during spooky season is throw a killer Halloween party! You can host a Halloween party for any group you’re in– work, friends, family, religious community, neighbors + more! The only difficult part of throwing a Halloween party is trying to decide on creative + fun food platters. With Halloween being a prime time to indulge in all your favorite candies, we created a fun + incredibly easy candy charcuterie board! Follow the steps below to make the platter that kills it at every party this season!
- 1 package of Oreos
- 1 package of mini marshmallows
- 1 package of Smarties
- 1-2 packages of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 package of candy corn (pumpkin or pyramid shaped)
- 1 package of Nerds Candy Corn
- 1 package of Red Vines
- 1 package of Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers
- 1 package of Sour Patch Kids
- 1 35" fake skeleton
Step 1: Prep work
The first thing you have to do when making a Halloween candy charcuterie board is find a good spot on your table to place it. Remember, once it is placed, it cannot be moved. You will lay your skeleton out face-up, in the spot you choose to have your charcuterie. Once that is in place, remove your candy from the packaging to prepare placing pieces on the board.
Step 2: Place + Admire
This is the step where you see the charcuterie come together! You will sporadically place the candy around + inside the skeleton. There is no rhyme or reason to where the placement for each candy goes, it just needs to be evenly distributed + placed so others can grab their favorite candy from the platter. Once you run out of candy, you are ready to host your party!
What’s your favorite Halloween candy? Share with us in the comments!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Candy Charcuterie Board, DIY Charcuterie Board, easy halloween diy, Easy Snack DIY, Halloween Charcuterie Board, halloween diy, Halloween Party, snack board appetizers, snack board ideas, snack diy