A new year symbolizes a new beginning - one that each of us are certainly ready for after 2020! Instead of focusing only on the usual resolutions this new year, what if we considered setting goals that improve the lives of others and strengthen our communities? You may only be one person, but your impact can move mountains! Read on to discover how you can set some New Year's resolutions that will make the world a better place.
1. Be vocal about what you believe in, in-person and on social media.
2. Declutter your home and donate what you don't need.
3. Prioritize gentle body movement each day: morning stretches, an easy yoga flow, or a walk around the block.
4. Encourage instead of criticize those around you (and yourself).
5. Shop local whenever possible.
6. Say "thank you" instead of "sorry."
7. Write your state senator or representative about a local issue.
8. Prioritize your feelings and desires.
9. Disconnect from your electronics and connect face-to-face more often.
10. Start recycling and/or composting.
Follow ROOLEE on Instagram and Pinterest
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: new year's resolutions, new year's resolutions improve your life, new year's resolutions make the world a better place, new year's resolutions that make a difference, new years resolutions that help others, resolution ideas 2020, resolutions ideas