It's a new year, and we're full of new motivation to improve our lives! But instead of focusing only on ourselves this year, let's consider setting resolutions that improve the lives of others and strengthen our communities. You may only be one person, but your impact can move mountains! Read on to discover how you can set some New Year's resolutions that will make the world a better place.
1. Resolve to help and be kinder to strangers.
2. Declutter your closet and donate what you don't need.
3. Become a one-time or regular volunteer in your community.
4. Give genuine compliments and encouragement to others more often.
5. Shop local.
6. Be vocal about what you believe in, in-person and on social media.
7. Write your state senator or representative about a local issue.
8. Make a new friend.
9. Disconnect from your electronics and connect face-to-face more often.
10. Start recycling and/or composting.
Good luck, and happy New Year!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: giveaway, new year's resolutions, new year's resolutions improve your life, new year's resolutions make the world a better place, new year's resolutions that make a difference, new years resolutions that help others, Operation Underground Railroad, resolutions ideas